How to check your NIN number
If you have registered for the NIN, you will be given a pack, which will contain your NIN number. However, this may get missing at any point in time, and you will be confused about how to check your NIN number.
Furthermore, if your NIN number gets missing, but you are still having your registered sim link to your NIN with you, kindly follow this step.
- Scroll to your notepad and dial *346*
- A series of options will be displayed to you, from the options displayed, select 1
- Input all the requested details.
- Your NIN number will be displayed to you
- Kindly note that this service cost #20
However, if you’ve lost your registered sim linked to your NIN, do not worry, you can still get your NIN number.
You will have to pay #500 via remita, then you will provide the teller to any NIN center closest to you, with your NIN registration details and your fingerprint will be verified.
Upon successful verification, your NIN number will be issued back to you.
Do we hope you find this article helpful? kindly share it with others.