How To Check Delsu Post UTME Result
With joy in our hearts, we are pleased to announce to every aspirant of Delta state university DELSU that the result of post UTME that was conducted some months ago has been released.
If you are baffled about checking your DELSU post UTME result, we are here to show you a simplified version of how to check it.
Straightforward Guide On How To Check Delsu Post UTME Result.
As the school management has made it known that those who sat for the post utme exam can now check their result, here is an easiest on how to check your result.
- Open your phone browser, Chrome preferably, and go to the official school website at http://delsu.edu.ng/printresult.aspx.
- Once the site page has been displayed, you will see a box to input your UTME registration number; kindly input it there.
- After this, click on “print.” your result will be displayed for you.
After seeing your post UTME result, what comes next? You begin to wonder about your chances of securing admission, right? This can only be ascertained via aggregate score.
How To Calculate Aggregate Score
To calculate your aggregate score, kindly follow this easy guide.
- Divide your Jamb score by 8; if you have 250, that will be 250/8
- Divide your Post UTME score by 2; if you have 70, that will be 70/2
- Then sum the two results together.
- That will be 31.25+ 35, and that will be 66.25 based on the assumed result we use as an illustration.
Many candidates tend to worry a lot about their chances of securing admission, but we can assure you that once you have a good result, there is nothing to worry about; you don’t need to bribe anyone.
Do we hope this article is helpful to you? If so, kindly share with others.