Apply Now: Disney Graphic Design Internship for International Students in USA
Brief Description: Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media is welcoming applications for Graphic Design Intern, Disney Creative Group – for Fall 2021.
This Disney Graphic Design Internship is granted to understudies who are selected in an authorized school or college and taking no less than one class or be at present taking part in the Disney College Program,
Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program.
Global understudies are qualified to apply for this temporary position program. This is an unpaid internship program
At Disney, we’re storytellers. We make the inconceivable, conceivable. We do this by using and creating front line innovation and pushing the envelope to breathe life into stories through our motion pictures, items, intuitive diversions, stops and resorts, and media systems.
Presently is your opportunity to join our gifted group as a Professional Intern in any of our portions that conveys unparalleled imaginative substance to gatherings of people the world over.
Field of Internship: This internship is awarded in the field of Graphic Design.
Level of Study: Internship Only
Applicants Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this internship program
Internship Duration: Numbers not given
Internship Provider: Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media
The internship to be taken in (Country): Glendale, California, United States
- A traditional illustration ability is a plus
- Brilliance in the Adobe suite
- Demonstrated achievement to deal with work and materials that are secret in nature
- Proven ability to handle work and materials that are confidential in nature
Excellent attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills working with a group
- Time management
- At least 18 years of age
- Unrestricted work authorisation
- Ability to provide own relocation, housing, and transportation. The position is located in Glendale, CA.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program, or recently graduated within six months at the time of application
NOTE: A portfolio is required as part of this application. It can be in the form of a link on your resume. Or attached as a PDF. All other portfolio submissions may not be considered.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Contact Employer