How To Check Waec Gce Result
This is to notify all candidates, who took part in the 2020 WAEC GCE exam, that there has been released and is now available for check. There are different ways by which you can use to check your NECO, kindly follow any of the laid down procedure that seems convenient for you.
How Can I Check My WAEC GCE Result Online?
Follow these steps, to check your WAEC GCE Result Online.
● Punch in your 10 digits WAEC Examination Number
● Enter the examination year (2020)
● Select private candidate results as your exam type.
● At the reverse side of your scratch card, you will find a serial number there, enter the serial number into the space provided.
● Your pin is on your scratch card, you are to enter it and click on submit. Wait for the website to load, and your result will be displayed to you.
How To Check WAEC GCE Result Via SMS
In case you don’t have the time or data bundle to check your result, via SMS. Kindly follow the procedure below.
● WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (Glo, MTN, Airtel subscribers)
SMS charge is #30