The Government of Israel MFA Scholarships for Foreign Students in Israel
Are you looking for the perfect research environment to develop your skills? The Government of Israel is now accepting the application for the MFA Scholarships which is designed for foreign students to study in Israel.
In order to apply for the scholarship applicants should fulfill the educational requirements of the Israeli university, on which they apply. It is important that you already possess a BA or BSc degree (or higher) and a good record of academic achievement may also be required.
The aim of the Israeli Government Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students. Scholarships can be given only once (either for the summer language course or for the academic year).
Why you should apply at this Program?
Through the universities, Government of Israel offers a world-class education which ensures that the students are well prepared for academic or industry careers.
- Application Deadline: November 30, yearly
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the BA or BSc degree (or higher) program
- Scholarship Award: Partial tuition fees, Monthly allowance, and Basic health insurance
- Numbers of Award: Not given
- Nationality: Foreign students
- Scholarship can be taken in Israel
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada (Quebec Province), China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Mexico, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, and Turkey.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: See the basic entry requirements below:
The applicant should be a citizen of the country where he/she applies for the scholarship and be under the age of 35 (at the beginning of the academic year). If you are Israeli citizens then you are not eligible to submit an application for this scholarship.
Recipients of scholarship should receive a student visa (A2), which was issued by the Israeli embassy, in which their application was submitted. Proof of English or Hebrew language proficiency is required for the scholarship
Today Israel is home to myriad pioneering startups, backed by robust public-sector support so you have the golden path to start your career in the country. In the country, there is the limitless career horizon for those who belong to this stream of study is limitless.
To begin the application process, contact your local Israeli embassy to verify the exact date for application submission and to obtain more detailed information about the process of choosing candidates for the scholarship from the country.
How to Apply
The application form can be downloaded from the given link: https://mfa.gov.il/mfa/abouttheministry/documents/scholarshipapplication.pdf