Mexican Government Scholarships for Africans – Apply Now
On behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Mexican Agency for Mexican Government Scholarship Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) invites foreign citizens who are interested in studying for a specialization, master’s degree or doctorate, conducting graduate or postdoctoral research, or taking part in an undergraduate or graduate-level academic mobility program, to participate in the Mexican Government Scholarship Program for International Students.
The scholarships are offered to more than 180 countries through a series of bilateral conventions, multilateral programs and special agreements. More than 70 Mexican institutions participate and all offer academic programs registered with the National Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT) as National Quality Graduate Programs.
These programs demonstrate the progress made by Mexico in the sciences and humanities.
The Mexican Government is now offering its Scholarship Program for Foreign Students to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degrees in Mexico. Mexican Government Scholarships for Africans, Apply.
The scholarships of the Mexican Government present two programs: the scholarship for academic studies and the scholarship for special programs.
The scholarships for academic studies are offered to take complete programs for Specialization, Master´s or PhD Degrees, and Postgraduate Researches.
Likewise, the offer includes academic mobility for Bachelor´s and Postgraduate Degree.
On the other hand, the scholarships for special programs are offered to take short-term fellowships addressed to Visiting Professors, Researchers in Mexico´s issues, Media Contributors, Art Production Fellowships, etc
ELIGIBILITY for Mexican Government Scholarship
The scholarships for academic studies are offered to take complete programs for Specialization, Master’s or PhD Degrees, and Postgraduate Researches.
Likewise, the offer includes academic mobility for Bachelor’s and Postgraduate Degree. On the other hand, the scholarships for special programs are offered Preferred to take short-term fellowships addressed to Visiting Professors, Researchers in Mexico’s issues, Media Contributors, Art Production Fellowships, etc.
• Candidates cannot be living in Mexico at the time of application.
• Except in special cases, scholarships cannot begin in November or December.
• Requests for information and all scholarship applications must be submitted to the Mexican embassy or concurrent embassy of the applicant’s country or to the designated Mexican institution. Only applications that fulfill all of the requirements will be considered.
• All documents and forms must be in Spanish or submitted with translations into Spanish.
• Candidates will be informed of the results by the corresponding Mexican embassy or designated Mexican institution.
How to apply
Visit scholarship link for details on how to apply and materials. Scholarship Link.
Thank you for choosing Mexico as your educational destination!