COLFUTURO scholarship For Colombian candidate
COLFUTURO (Fundacion para el Futuro de Colombia) is a privately funded foundation that makes funds available to top Colombian students who are excellent in their respective fields. HEC Paris MBA will provide matching scholarships for two Colombians per year who have received financial support from COLFUTURO. For more information, please click here for Colfuturo’s website.
Eligibility COLFUTURO scholarship For Colombian candidate:
Candidates must be Colombian citizens who have successfully received financing from COLFUTURO.
Colombians who have been admitted and confirmed into the HEC Paris MBA Program and who have demonstrated excellent potential in management and business.
Personal Financial Statement: Applicants must submit a detailed description of their financial circumstances as well as a cash-flow forecast for the 16-month duration at HEC.
Amount of Award: €5,000
Decision Date: Immediately after loan-application confirmation
Please Note: As with all of our scholarships, applicants sponsored by their companies or governments for more than 50% of their tuition fees are not eligible to apply. In the case of a Double Degree, the amount awarded will be calculated on a pro-rata (prorated) basis.
please click here for Colfuturo’s website.
- Zawadi Africa Undergraduate Scholarships for Women
- Study for free: World Bank scholarship for international students
- Spain Scholarships for international students
- APPLY NOW: Malaysian Scholarships for African/international Students
- Manchester United Foundation Scholarships and Jobs for African
- Mexican government scholarships for african