Sardar Patel Scholarship Program 2021
Welcome to Myscholarshipbaze, we want to focus on Sardar Patel Scholarship 2021 for today,
Sardar Patel Scholarship 2021 is owned and disbursed by the media comapany, Buddy4Study India Foundation and they have invited online applications for the Sardar Patel Scholarship Program 2021 from the students of the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) of india, currently pursuing their degrees.
The Scholarship will provide financial assistance to such students for managing tuition and higher education expenses.
Check out the complete details of Sardar Patel Scholarships 2021 application form, eligibility, dates, scholarship amount, faqs, here on this page well articulated by the myscholarshipbaze team.
About Sardar Patel Scholarship Program
Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing degrees is an initiative of Buddy4Study India Foundation to financially support this students from Economically Weaker Section (EWS) india, who are currently pursuing their 1st/2nd year of graduation in any course of learning like Arts, Science, Commerce, Special Education.
India Foundation is a not-for-profit organization.
It helps deserving students, who are faced with financial problems in completing their education.
Students can receive scholarship up to INR 15000
Sardar Patel Scholarship 2021 Important Dates
Application Last Date: 31st May 2021
- Eligibility Criteria for Sardar Patel Scholarship 2021
Open for students studying in the 1st/2nd year of a 3-year degree program (in any course including Science, Arts, Commerce, Special Education).
- The applicants should have passed Class 12 board with minimum 50% marks.
- The annual family income should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
- Applicants should be pursuing graduation from a recognised college/university in regular full-time mode.
- Should be an Indian citizen
Sardar Patel Scholarship Application Form 2021
You can follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship
1: Visit the official website and Click on Apply Now button
2: Log in to Buddy4Study using your registered ID and Password and go to Scholarship Application Page
3: If not registered on website Sign up with Email/Facebook/Gmail account
4: Select your level of education and click on Start Application
5: Fill the scholarship application form
6: Upload the required documents
7: Click on the Submit button to complete the application process.
The selection of scholars for the sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing degree involves a multi-stage process.
- Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of applicants
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required).
Frequently Asked Questions for Sardar Patel Scholarship 2021
Question 1: How to apply for ‘Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation’?
follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:
- Click the Apply Now button above.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the Scholarship Application Page
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation detail page.
- Click on the Apply Now button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
Click on the Submit button to complete the application process.
Question 2: What are the documents required for the Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation?
Answer: The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12 mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
feel free to comment below the post, book make us or allow notification. thanks for stopping bye