Table of Contents
Earnest Scholarship Program in the USA 2022
Earnest Scholarship Program USA is offering a scholarsip program for both graduate and undergraduate students.
The program is awarding $250,000 for students who best articulate how their education will enable their dreams across the United States.
Earnest is a technology-enabled fintech lender in San Francisco that offers low-cost lending to financially responsible people, and allow them to customize their repayment plan to fit their needs.
Why should you join this program? Through this program, they believe in helping people realize their hopes and dreams through further education. Their mission is to make credit more accessible by reducing the costs and barriers faced by millions of financially responsible people.
Earnest Scholarship Program USA Description
University or Organization: Earnest Operations LLC
Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
Award value: $250,000
Number of Awards: 50
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the United States
Earnest Scholarship Program USA Eligibility
- Applications are open across the USA.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled, or soon be enrolled, as a full-time student at a Title IV accredited, not for profit U.S. college or university for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Applicants can be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (including DACA students)
How to Apply
For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to complete the online application form.
The submission of an essay should be 800–1,000 words, you can find guide on how to write scholarship essay here
Earnest Scholarship Program USA Admission Requirements
For being considered, aspirants must have a previous degree with remarkable results.
Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Earnest Scholarship Program USA Benefits
The educational bursary will provide the award amount of $250,000 for the eligible students. There are fifty awards available.