Queen Elizabeth QES Scholarship 2022
The University of Ontario invites applicants to officially apply for Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee QES Scholarship Program. The program provides a scholarship of $6,000 for an exchange with a UOIT partner university in a Commonwealth country.
The Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee (QES) Scholarship is managed through a unique partnership of Universities Canada, the Rideau Hall Foundation (RHF), Community Foundations of Canada (CFC), and Canadian universities. The aim of the QES program is to provide opportunities for graduate students to gain an international experience as a part of their studies at UOIT.
The University of Ontario Institute of Technology(UOIT) is a public research university located in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada.
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language.
Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee (QES) Scholarship is available for pursuing a research exchange program.
Field of study:
Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee (QES) Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
The scholarship award is $6000.
To be taken in(Country):
Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee (QES) Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Students from Canada are eligible for this scholarship.
Applicants for the QES program must
- Be registered in a graduate program
- Be 35 years of age or under at the time of their application
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Study or conduct research on a full-time basis at the partner institution
- Be in good standing and meet any requirements set by the student’s faculty.
- Applicants must have their previous degrees.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Deadline for Queen Elizabeth QES Scholarship:
The application deadline for the scholarship is usually around January of that academic year.
How to Apply: A complete application package must be submitted via email. Interested candidates must prepare and submit the following documentation:
- Letter of intent by the candidate, outlining the proposed research exchange, including objectives of the research, relevance to thesis, and expected benefits of the exchange. Please include the host researcher’s name, institution, and country; expected dates of travel; and name of the research project.
- Letter of support from a UOIT faculty member, ideally, but not necessarily, from a supervisor* outlining the proposed research exchange, its connection to the academic program and research efforts of the student, and any previous collaboration with the proposed host researcher in the Commonwealth country.
- Letter of support from a host researcher/faculty member at the host institution, confirming an ability to host the student for research during the expected travel dates.
You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link