Table of Contents
LLB Senior Status International Fully Funded Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast
The scholarship seeks to support international students to enroll for an undergraduate degree in law with an award of £4,000. Queen’s University Belfast is recognized as one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities and has a global reputation for excellence. Students admitted to study at the university will have access to world-class learning and research facilities.
The LLB Senior Status International award is exclusively for new international students beginning their first year of full-time study on the graduate-entry LLB (Senior Status) accelerated qualifying for a law bachelor’s degree at Queen’s University Belfast in the 2021/2022 academic session. The award is fully funded providing the scholarship with the tuition fee or tuition and living expenses for the first year only applicable only to law students at the University.
There will be no separate application for this scholarship. If you are holding an offer for graduate entry LLB (Senior Status) accelerated qualifying in law bachelor degree and meet the criteria as set out in these terms & conditions below, you will automatically be awarded the LLB Senior Status International Scholarship upon enrolment/ admission to the university. The deadline for this scholarship is open till further notice from the school.
The laid down criteria for this scholarship have been listed on the terms and conditions below;
- This award is exclusively for new international students.
- The LLB Senior Status International Scholarship is offered only to those applicants enrolling on a full-time graduate-entry LLB (Senior Status) in the law of bachelor degree. All other programs are not eligible for the LLB Senior Status International Scholarship.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a place on a full-time graduate entry in LLB (Senior Status) accelerated qualifying law bachelor degree at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, for the 2021-2022 academic year, and before the commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their admission offer letter.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the LLB Senior Status International Scholarship.
- The discount is awarded for the first year of study only and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment. The scholarship cannot be used instead of any required deposit and no cash alternative is available.
- Any LLB Senior Status International Scholarship awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester in the 2021-2022 academic year and cannot be used for 2022-23 entry or any other year.
- If you wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred. However, you will be automatically assessed if you chose to defer your entry until 2022-23.
- Students must be self-funded.
- Where Queen’s University Belfast has agreed to discounted tuition fees with partner institutions, those students should contact the International Office by email at email@example.com to confirm their eligibility.
- If you receive funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as the Government, a charity, or a private organization you will not be eligible for the LLB Senior Status International Scholarship. This excludes students in receipt of educational loans.
- Students must request authorization from the International Office before making any changes to their program of study. Where changes are made without authorization being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- If a student has received scholarship offers for several different programs at Queen’s University Belfast, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course in which they enroll in the 2021-22 academic year.
- Applicants may apply and/or be considered for more than one award administered by Queen’s University Belfast but if successful would receive only the highest value award with the lower value award canceled or allocated to another applicant, except the Early Bird Reward or INTO Progression Scholarship where applicable.
- LLB Senior Status International Scholarships cannot be used in conjunction with any other University scholarship. Where eligible students can use their scholarship in conjunction with the Early-Bird Reward.
- The University is unable to consider requests for increased and/or further funding. The amount of scholarships offered is non-negotiable.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts, and regulations at its sole discretion.
How to Apply
There will be no separate application for this scholarship, if you’ve met the terms and conditions as stated above, kindly visit the school Portal via https://www.qub.ac.uk/International/International-students/International-scholarships/other-awards/LLBSeniorStatusInternationalScholarship/ to apply