for : International Students
courses: Courses with standard fee structure
fund: Partial Funding / Limited support 20% tuition fee reduction on year 1
Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship – Queen’s University Belfast UK is funded by University for International Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Courses with standard fee structure taught at Queen’s University Belfast
The Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship is a 20% reduction on first year gross tuition fees available to Queen’s University alumni paying International tuition rates returning for a full duration postgraduate programme in the academic year 2020.
Degree Level: Scholarship is for Bachelors Programms only
Available Subjects: Stanadard fee courses
Scholarship Benefits: 20% tuition fee reduction on year 1.
Eligibile Nationalities: Open to International Students.
- Students must hold an offer of a place on a full-time and complete duration programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2021 and meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship.
- Students must complete an application form via the Queen’s University Belfast website to verify their previous programme of study.
- The discount is awarded for the first year of study only, and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment.
- Students must register on their degree programme by the start date outlined in their offer.
- Scholarships may not be deferred to the following academic year.
- Students must be self-funded.
- Where Queen’s University Belfast has agreed discounted tuition fees with partner institutions, those students benefiting from these arrangements will not be eligible for the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship.
- Students in receipt of full funding from external sponsorship bodies will not be eligible for the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship.
- Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the20 academic year.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.
Application procedure: Apply Online here