Table of Contents
School of Business International Merit Scholarship at the University of Leicester
The School of Business International Merit Scholarship is a merit opportunity open to only international fee-paying students applying for an undergraduate degree in any of the above fields at the University of Leicester.
This scholarship award is rewarded in academic achievement, in whatever qualifications your country has that is equivalent to British A-levels, as follows:
Two grades above standard A-level equivalent will be awarded £3,000 every year.
To be Eligible
- Applicants must meet the following requirements to able to qualify for the School of Business International Merit Scholarship;
- You must be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
- You must be starting a full-time, campus-based undergraduate course in the University of Leicester School of Business, commencing in September 2022 or January 2023.
- The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee for each year of your course.
- The scholarship will not apply for periods of industrial placement or overseas exchange, resit years, or if you suspend your studies for any reason.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will only receive the higher value award.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you will still need to fulfill any conditions stated in your offer letter.
How to Apply
There will be no need to apply for this scholarship separately. Eligible students will be automatically considered. If successful, you will be notified when you submit your final results.
For more information on the School of Business International Merit Scholarship, please visit the scholarship website; https://le.ac.uk/school-of-business/study/undergraduate/scholarships/ulsb-undergrad