UCD Business School MBA Scholarships for International Students 2022
- All countries
To be taken at (country):
- Dublin, Ireland
About the Award:
These merit-based scholarships are open to all applicants scoring 700 or above on the GMAT.
All scholarship applicants must already have been admitted to (have applied for, been interviewed, and offered a place in) the full-time MBA Programme
before they can be considered for any of the above scholarships. Open to exceptional Irish residents and international candidates who possess a GMAT of 700 or above.
Applications are welcome and these scholarships will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Decisions will be made by the Schools Scholarship Committee. All decisions are final.
Value of Scholarship:
- Up to 100% tuition waiver
Duration of Scholarship:
- Duration of course
How to Apply:
- There is no separate application process for these Scholarships.
- All successful applicants for the EMBA program are automatically considered. These scholarships are merit-based.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Scholarships may be awarded prior to the close date to exceptional candidates.
- Scholarship candidates are encouraged to apply early.
- For more information and scholarship
application details, see; UCD Michael Smurfit Business School MBA Scholarships for International Students