UCD Business School MBA Scholarships for International Students
- All countries
To be taken at (country):
- Dublin, Ireland
About the Award:
These merit based scholarships are open to all applicants scoring 700 or above on the GMAT.
All scholarship applicants must already have been admitted to (have applied for, been interviewed and offered a place on) the full-time MBA Programme
before they can be considered for any of the above scholarships.Open to exceptional Irish residents and international candidates who possess a GMAT of 700 or above.
Applications are welcome and these scholarships will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Decisions will be made by the Schools Scholarship Committee. All decisions are final.
Value of Scholarship:
- Up to 100% tuition waiver
Duration of Scholarship:
- Duration of course
How to Apply:
- There is no separate application process for these Scholarships.
- All successful applicants for the EMBA programm are automatically considered. These scholarships are merit based.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Scholarships may be awarded prior to the close date to exceptional candidates.
- Scholarship candidates are encouraged to apply early.
- For more information and scholarship
application details, see; UCD Michael Smurfit Business School MBA Scholarships for International Students