Table of Contents
Master Degree Scholarship In Ireland
Full Master’s Scholarship in Ireland for International Students and Students from Developing Countries.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is delighted to offer prospective students the opportunity to apply for a range of scholarships for the academic year.
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit an essay (300 words) on why they believe you should receive the scholarship.
Candidates must apply for their preferred program before submitting an application for a scholarship and must meet all of the admissions criteria prior to commencement.
Candidates must also be prepared to interview.
Scholarships are valid for the following programs:
- MA/MBS/MSc streams.
- CEMS Master in International Management.
- Master in Management.
- MBA Courses
- MSc in Quantitative Finance.
- Master of Accounting (valid for non-company sponsored students only).
- Merit/Hardship based partial scholarships
These scholarships are awarded to candidates who demonstrate through their application and essay that they are deserving based on merit (non-academic achievements e.g. Sports, community activities, charity work, overcoming obstacles) or financial need.
Master’s degree Scholarship in Ireland Open to International students
- For further details on master’s scholarship in Ireland and application details, see: Full Master Scholarships in Ireland for International Students