Table of Contents
Sartorius Master’s Scholarship In Science And Engineering 2022
Applications are available for the Sartorius Master’s Scholarship. Eligible students should be citizens of India or Germany. He or she will be pursuing master’s degree at an institution in those countries. The winning students will be granted a range of benefits as listed below.
Sartorius Master’s Scholarship In Science Description
The Sartorius Scholarship is a unique opportunity that will support your education and enhance your career opportunities–financially, professionally, and personally. This individual scholarship program is designed to help you develop your full potential in science or engineering science while advancing your professional career as well. In order to succeed, a partnership needs to be a good match. This is also true of this scholarship program.
Those who are selected will be granted benefits as follow:
- A monthly financial grant for your master’s program
- An internship or master’s thesis at Sartorius Group
- A personal mentor for a one-on-one consultation
- Training seminars at Sartorius, e.g., in project management or communication
- Networking with other scholarship holders and experts
- Good prospects for starting their career with Sartorius Group
Level and Area of Studies
Master’s degree in Science and engineering.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Germany or India.
Eligibility and Criteria
The qualified students must meet all of the criteria as follow:
- Students have their bachelor’s degree in science or engineering, e.g., in biotechnology, physics, chemical or process engineering, or information technology
- Students have earned good or excellent grades during their studies
- Students are registered in a master’s program in science or engineering at a university in Germany or India or intend to do so
- The student would like to gain professional experience in an international technology group
- Student’s English skills are strong; some work or study experience abroad is a big plus
- Students see challenges as opportunities and enjoy taking responsibility
- Students are open to finding out more about new areas of technology and work
- Students can identify with our corporate values of sustainability, openness, and enjoyment
German and Indian students are welcome to apply.
Please submit the materials as follow through the online system at the website and application link below:
- A letter of motivation
- A résumé (CV)
- A letter of reference from your professor or university lecturer
- A copy of your bachelor’s degree certificate or of a comparable diploma
- Job references, testimonials, or letters of recommendation from your employer, if any, as well as
- any certificates of other training or education completed
31 July yearly.