Table of Contents
Chancellor’s International Scholarships – University Of Warwick, UK
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship is designed for international students aspiring to pursue or currently pursuing a Ph.D. degree in a reputable university in the UK. The program applies to all the doctorate programs at the University of Warwick.
Chancellor’s International Scholarships – University of Warwick, UK is open for International all students. The scholarship is open for Ph.D. level (s) in any subject offered at the University of Warwick. The deadline for the scholarship is 21st January for the 2021/2021 academic session but do note that the scholarship is Annually (every year).
Benefits Awarded to successfully admitted candidates
For the 2021/22 applicants, there will be up to 42 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding international and European Union for the Ph.D. level Programmes. Awards made for entry in Autumn 2021 will include the following:
- Full payment of tuition fees ( up to £24,010)
- Maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,285 for full-time award holders in 2021/22, expected to be confirmed February 2021)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
- Applicants for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a Ph.D. at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2021;
- Students currently enrolled on a Ph.D. or MPhil/Ph.D. at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must either be assessed as ‘overseas’ or ‘EU’ for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year. Therefore, applicants planning to commence their program in 2022 should only apply for the scholarship
How to Apply;
The university has laid down specific guidelines for the application procedure for Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
Upon conditional/unconditional offer of admission to the University of Warwick, applicants must complete their applications for the scholarship program.
- The step-by-step application process for Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship is listed below to assist applicants;
- Read the Chancellor’s International Scholarship guidelines notes for applicants.
- Start your Warwick Scholarship application form.
- Apply before January 18, 2020, Saturday.
- Upload required supporting documents by January 23, 2020, Thursday.
- TOEFL or IELTS score
- Personal Statement
- Research project
Applicants must note that the scholarship form consists of three questions, which each applicant should be able to provide answers to. They are:
- Describe yourself in 300 words.
- Kindly mention your publications and if you have received any accolades for the same.
- This may include your academic progress, your skills, strengths, and expertise, and also about the professional journey you had while pursuing the subject
- Explain your project and engagement with the subject in 300 words.
- In this, you must highlight your interest in the chosen subject area for the research.
- You must include your inspiration/influence and previous works if any.
- Summary of the research project in 500 words.
- Focus on the outline of your research project, your plan of action, research period, etc.
The applicant must have already completed the application for their respective program and then start with their scholarship application
Please note no late applications will be accepted.