Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2022
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are available annually through a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition which is open to all interested International and EU students in any course offered at Warwick University.
Scholarship Benefits/ Duration
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2022 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,609 for full-time award holders in 2022/23, expected to be confirmed February 2022)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
- The duration of funding is 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the duration of funding will be reduced accordingly
To be Eligible
Applicants who wish to apply for this scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a Ph.D. at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2022;
- Students currently enrolled on a Ph.D. or MPhil/Ph.D. at the University of Warwick may apply only in their first year of registration.
- Applicants must expect to be an international student for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria
- Applicants may be from any department at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year
How to Apply
Applications are currently closed
To apply, candidates must submit the course application, and then submit the scholarship application online together with the supporting documents before the official deadline to be released.
For more detailed information about this scholarship, please visit the official website via; https://warwick.ac.uk/services/dc/schols_fund/scholarships_and_funding/chancellors_int