UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students 2022
The University of the West of England, Bristol offers scholarships to international students every year. One of these scholarships is the Chancellor’s Scholarship wherein the receiver will be required to take on internship work within the International Development Office and other departments. The receiver will also be required to accept to do the duties of an ambassador for the University throughout the duration of the course. After graduation, the scholar will also be expected to be an active member of the University of West England Alumni Network by assisting the University to promote their programs to students.
The scholarship value is a 50% tuition fee discount for one academic year. All eligible postgraduate program offered at the university is open for all interested international students who wish to apply.
To be Eligible
Applicants who wish to apply must meet the following requirements
- Applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- Applicants must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Applicants must be a new students to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Applicants must be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Applicants must not be sponsored students or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Applicants must provide official transcripts at the time of application
How to Apply
Once a candidate passes the eligibility criteria listed above, he/she will be invited to apply for the scholarship as a part of the application process. After the invitation, the candidate will receive a link to an online application form which must be completed before the official deadline on the 31st of May 2022.
For more detailed information about the scholarship, visit the official website via; https://www.uwe.ac.uk/courses/funding/scholarships-and-bursaries/chancellors-scholarship