CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships 2022
CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships (VCIHAS) is designed for talented and deserving students from all around the world who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate program at Charles Darwin University, Australia. The scholarship awards a 25% or 50% tuition fee reduction for the total duration of the degree.
To be Eligible
Kindly Note; the VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards as stated below does not guarantee that an applicant will be awarded a scholarship.
The eligibility requirements for the VCIHAS Scholarship are;
- Applicant must apply to commence study in Semester 2, 2022
- Applicant must be an international student paying an international student fee
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course
- Applicants must have a minimum overall score of 95% in their highest completed qualification
- Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
How to Apply
- Applicants must make an application for admissions via Studylink
- Applicants are to submit the scholarship application online using the VCIHAS Application form.
The official deadline for applications is on the 30th of June 2022 for commencement in Semester 2, 2022.
Please visit the official website for more detailed information on how to apply for the scholarship as well as access to the application form via; http://www.cdu.edu.au/international/future-students/scholarships