Table of Contents
Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) International Scholarships at University of Flinders 2022
The Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarships (International) are specifically dedicated to supporting international students who wish to take up a research higher degree at Flinders University for a full-time. The Scholarship is awarded to international students on the basis of academic merit, academic research training, research indicators, and performance.
The scholarship award covers a full tuition fee, a living allowance of about $28,594 (as of 2021), and an overseas health care fee as well as an establishment allowance of up to $1,485 to help with airfares and relocation fee. The benefit is intact for up to three (3) years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two (2) years for a Research Master’s degree.
To be Eligible
- Applicants must be a citizen of any overseas country excluding Australia and New Zealand
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters’s degree by research or Doctorate by research as stated on the official website.
- Applicants must have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year)
- Applicants must have met the English proficiency levels requirements set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students who take English as a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- Applicants must not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications are only open to students starting a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
- Applicants must not be Australian citizens, Australian permanent resident status, or New Zealand, citizens.
How to Apply
Applications are currently closed
- To apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship (AGRTPS), applicants must first submit an application for admission to a Research higher degree (Ph.D. or Master of Arts by research)
- Applicants must then submit an application for the International RHD Scholarship group.
- After completing the admissions applications, applicants will receive access to the student system where they can lodge their application for a scholarship.
Please visit the official website for more detailed information on how to apply for the scholarship as well as access to the application form via; http://www.flinders.edu.au/scholarships-system/index.cfm/scholarships/display/a731e2