Table of Contents
Transform Together Scholarships for International and European Union (non-UK) Students 2022
Transform Together scholarships is available to interest international students and European Union (except UK citizens) students applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course taught at Sheffield Hallam University for the 2022/23 academic year.
The scholarship award is a 50% tuition fee waiver for both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the duration of the first year only. Interested international students can apply to any field of study available in the University.
To be Eligible
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for one of the scholarship programmes.
- Applicants must be an overseas fee-paying student
- Postgraduate only –Applicants must have a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent in their honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course.
- Undergraduate only –Applicants must have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- Applicants must have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received the student identifier number.
- Applicants must be a full self-funding student. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
- Applicants must be able to pay any additional fees the course may require, such as field trips
How to Apply
To apply for the Transform Together Scholarship, applicants must have applied for a full-time course taught at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If you have not yet applied for a course and you’re interested in the scholarship, please find a course, apply and receive the student identifier number. When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number, applicants can then apply for a scholarship online before 31 May 2022.
For easy access to the application form and more detailed information on the scholarship, please visit the official website via; http://www.shu.ac.uk/transformtogether