Table of Contents
Transform Together Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University, UK
Transform Together Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University UK is open for interested International Students and European Union Students. The scholarship is open for Postgraduate level (s) in All Subjects studied at Sheffield Hallam University. The deadline for the scholarship is currently unknown.
Transform Together Scholarships is exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time course for the 2021–2022 academic session. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for both undergraduate and postgraduate for the first year of study scholarship award to outstanding students
Scholarships are competitive and selection is based on the information provided in the online scholarship application form by the applicants. Applicants must provide their eight-digit Student Identifier (SI) number on the online scholarship application form. This is given by the University when your course application has been processed.
Transform Together scholarships are awarded as a tuition fee reduction as stated above and apply to fees payable in the first year of study only. No cash alternative is available. The scholarships are not transferable and cannot be deferred to later start date so candidates can only apply when ready to take the course. Only one financial incentive aid (scholarship or award) is permitted for each course of study.
The University reviews and updates the scholarship offered annually, therefore the offer is subject to change each academic year. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final. Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, applicants must:
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student
- be applying for postgraduate only and must have achieved a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry criteria for the chosen course.
- be undergraduate only and must have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry criteria for the course chosen
- have accepted an offer for a full-time studied undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
- be a self-funding student in your studies
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
- Read the full eligibility criteria at the official website via
How to Apply
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for September 2021 and January 2022 academic session, please follow the laid down steps below;
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus via shu.ac. the UK
- Check if you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course at Sheffield Hallam University, apply for a scholarship online using the link below for courses starting in September 2021 and 1 November 2021 for courses starting in January 2022.
- Scholarship application form
- Send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org for courses starting September 2021 and 1 November 2021 for courses starting in January 2022.
- You will be notified if you have been successfully accepted within one month of the deadline.