Table of Contents
Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students 2022
The Gates Cambridge Scholarships are one of the most prestigious international scholarships in the world. The scholarships are awarded to extraordinary applicants from international countries to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
The scholarship is available for Ph.D., MSc, or MLitt, or a one-year postgraduate course in any subject offered at the University.
Courses that are NOT eligible for the Gates Cambridge Scholarships:
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Business Doctorate (BusD)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
The scholarship benefits cover the full funds to study at Cambridge which includes tuition fees, maintenance allowance, travel costs, visa, etc. It also provides additional, discretionary funding such as academic development funding, family allowance, fieldwork, etc.
To be Eligible
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be international or overseas students (not a citizen of the United Kingdom).
- Applicants must be applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: Ph.D., MSc, or MLitt, or a one-year postgraduate course.
How to Apply
Applications are currently closed but the scholarship runs annually
Applicants submit their application for admission and funding (Gates Cambridge and other funding) through the University’s Graduate Application Portal. To be considered for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship you must complete the section to apply for admission to a course and a College place and the Gates Cambridge part of the funding section.
For easy access to the online application form and more detailed information about the scholarship, please visit the official website via; http://www.gatescambridge.org