Table of Contents
International Students Global Contest Scholarships 2022
The International Students Global Contest is proud to announce its 2022 Scholarship KaS Program. The goal is to provide financial assistance and mentorship to students without the necessary means who demonstrate alignment with their values and want to further their education for the 2021 – 2022 academic year.
This opportunity is open to anyone interested in pursuing his or her academic achievements, interested in practical or theoretical projects, and does not have enough financial support. Anybody within the stipulated age can apply for the competition and the competition is available for undergraduate and master’s students. Since the funding is individual, the winner can use the money for anything desired.
The winners of this contest will be awarded a cash prize ranging in positions, for the 1st position- $2000, 2nd position- $1000 and 3rd position_$500. The scholarship offers programs for Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees
To be Eligible and considered: you must be
- A high school senior attending an undergraduate institution in the Fall of 2021 or 2022 year
- A college student on Bachelor’s and Master’s programs
- A Residency: global, international
The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
How to Apply
The required documents for the application are listed below;
- High School Transcripts (unofficial is sufficient)
- Recommendation Letter (must be uploaded by the recommender to the student’s application in the platform)
- Acceptance Letter (POE) for the undergraduate or postgraduate (Masters only) institution that the student will be attending in the Fall of 2021
- More awards can be found here and applied for separately.
- Self-report GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section.
Pls do apply to the contest website via; https://kidatschool.com/international-students-global-contest-scholarships
Note to all applicants: The deadline for the contest is on the 31st March 2022