Global No-Essay Contest Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
Kidat school has announced its 2022 no-essay Scholarship Programme. The aim is to provide financial assistance and mentorship to students without the necessary means who demonstrate alignment with their values and want to further their education for the 2022 academic year.
Therefore, if you have a special academic interest, or are passionate about something on a practical or theoretical level, and if you would like financial support for your research project, dissertation, project, or academic pursuit, then you should participate in the competition. The no-essay scholarships are open to all high school and college students. This financial support is open for both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
At the end of the application, seven randomly selected applicants will get cash prizes of $2000 as the scholarship benefit.
To be Eligible; Candidates must be fit for the requirements below: must be
- A high school senior attending an undergraduate institution in the Fall of 2022 year
- College students on Bachelor’s and Master’s programs
- A residency: global, international
- The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
- High School Transcripts (unofficial is sufficient)
- Acceptance Letter (POE) for the undergraduate or postgraduate (Masters only) institution that the student will be attending in 2021-2022
- More awards can be found in the application portal and applied for separately.
- Self-report GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section.
How to Apply
All applicants should apply through the school for the scholarship via this link: https://kidatschool.com/global-no-essay-contest-scholarships-for-international-students-2022-2023