Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships 2023
Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships is open for International Students The scholarship allows Ph.D. level program (s) in the field of All Subjects taught at the University of Edinburgh The deadline for the scholarship is 17 Feb 2023
Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships are available to undertake Ph.D.-level programs at the University of Edinburgh.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Students from any nationality (other than UK-EU) are eligible (having the status of international student).
- 30 Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships will be awarded for session 2022.
- Each scholarship will cover the difference between the tuition fee for a UK/EU postgraduate student and that chargeable to an overseas postgraduate student.
- The awards do not cover maintenance expenses. Subject to satisfactory progress, the awards are tenable for up to three years.
- The awards were open to overseas nationals commencing a Ph.D. in any field of study in 2022-2023.
- Applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees at the rate applicable to overseas students and must have applied for admission to a full-time on-campus Ph.D. research program of study.
- Applicants must be of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- Although candidates with an upper second-class honors Bachelor’s degree (or the overseas equivalent) can be considered, in order to be competitive you should really have a first class Bachelor’s degree supplemented by an excellent Master’s degree.
- Other factors such as financial status, nationality, and the proposed field of study are not taken into account.
- The University of Edinburgh will not generally consider candidates who have already obtained a Ph.D., or formal equivalent, as a result of direct research training.
- Students already in a Ph.D. program cannot be considered for these awards.
- Please also note that if you have applied for consecutive registration where you will start your Masters’s program of study in 2020 and your Ph.D. the following year in 2023, you will not be eligible to apply for an award in 2023.
- Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships cannot be held concurrently with fully-funded scholarships such as a Commonwealth Scholarship, or a Marshall Scholarship.
- Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application
- The scholarship deadline is
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password.
- If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidanceNotification of the award is anticipated and all applicants will be notified of the outcome by the end of April 2020.
- contact for more details on this award please contact Scholarships and Student Funding Services.
- Scholarships and Financial Support TeamContact details Work: +44 (0)131 651 4070 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I need to be candidate of Animal Genetics and Breeding in PhD.