Table of Contents
Netherlands Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship 2023
Netherlands Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship is open for International Students The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of Communication Sciences, Child Development, Child Education, economics and business, Humanities, Law, Psychology, and Social Sciences taught at the University of Amsterdam The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Feb 2023.
Netherlands Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship is available to undertake Masters’s level programs at the University of Amsterdam.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Communication Sciences
- Child Development
- Child Education
- economics and business
- Social Sciences
- Non-EU students from any discipline who graduated in the top 10% of their class may apply. Selection is on the basis of academic excellence, ambition, and the relevance of the selected Master’s program to a student’s future career.
- For two-year Master’s programs, there is the possibility of an extension for a second year. Scholarship recipients become part of a select community, taking part, for example, in extracurricular activities developed especially for them.
The UvA offers a prestigious new scholarship program for exceptionally talented Master’s students from outside Europe. The Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) is a full scholarship of €25,000, covering tuition and living expenses for one academic year.
- Non-EU students from any discipline who graduated in the top 10% of their class may apply.
- Selection is on the basis of academic excellence, ambition, and the relevance of the selected Master’s program to a student’s future career.
- Applications should be submitted to the Admissions Offices of the Graduate Schools. Deadlines for the AES differ per Graduate School. You can find the specific eligibility requirements, selection criteria, and application instructions on the Faculty or Graduate School websites
- Child Development and Education
- Economics and Business
- Social Sciences