MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP)
The MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) offers scholarships to professionals for short courses in the Netherlands.
Aim of MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) Netherlands
The overall aim of the MSP is to contribute to sustainable democratic transition in the participating countries. It also aims at building capacity within organisations by enabling employees to take part in short courses in the Netherlands.
While the scholarship is awarded to individuals, all candidates must be nominated by their employer to be able to participate. The need for training has to be demonstrated in the context of the organisation the applicant is employed by.
The MSP is open to professionals who are nationals of – and living and working in – one of the countries listed below:
- Syria *
For the eligibility criteria please see the information below:
MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) Information for applicants
Current application round
You cannot apply at the moment. Please visit this website regularly for updates on new application rounds.
How to apply for MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP)
Application for the MSP takes place via Dutch institutions. Each deadline, these institutions provide a list of courses available for that deadline. The short courses on offer fall within several fields of study, and have a duration of 2 to 12 weeks.
Before you decide to apply, make sure to do these 3 things:
- Review the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Check whether your employer is willing to nominate you for the scholarship.
- Check if your application fits within the country focus areas of your country, which are taken into consideration when scholarship applications are nominated and assessed.
Country focus document – MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP)
When you are certain you are eligible for an MSP scholarship, you can start making the necessary preparations for your application.
Follow these steps to apply:
1. Select a course on the MSP course list
Course list MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP)
2. Contact the Dutch institution that is offering the course for information on:
- course content
- the application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution)
- the application and selection procedures
- the online application form and the supporting documents
3. Prepare your application and the supporting documents
4. Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course
With your online application, you will be asked to upload a valid passport copy, a current statement from your employer, and depending on your country of employment; a government statement.
MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) Selection procedure
If your application meets all the course admission requirements and the MSP eligibility criteria, you can be nominated by the Dutch institution for a scholarship. The Dutch institution will inform you about the outcome of your selection.
The scholarships are awarded in a competitive selection to highly motivated professionals who are in a position to introduce the newly-acquired skills and knowledge into their employing organisation.
For any further questions concerning the MSP application and selection procedures, please contact the Dutch institution offering the course directly. You can find contact information for all institutions on studyfinder.nl.
Obligations for scholarship holders MSP – April and November 2019 deadline
Funding and management
The MENA Scholarship Programme is initiated and funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and managed by Nuffic. The last contract ended on 31 December 2019. In anticipation of the conclusion of a new contract, Nuffic decided to open the first application round in 2020 on the 5th of February. However, no rights can be derived from the opening of this deadline until a new contract for the MSP is signed and the conditions are published in the government gazette.
- ITC foundation scholarships
- ptdf scholarships
- common wealth distance learning
- university of the people online learning
- Medicine International Postgraduate Scholarship
- Australia Awards Scholarships for all countries 2020
- Scholarships at Cavendish University Uganda, 2020
- Two Fully-Funded PhD scholarship in economics 2020 in UK
- SGS Dean’s funding for Africans in Canada 2019-2020
- Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program USA
- donald trump scholarship for africans
- south African canon collins scholarships
So how are you doing please can you also help us with the pieces that we are having today please I’m please
Please physics answer please and please