College of Nursing Oke Ode, Admission Requirements
The management of the College of Nursing, Oke Ode has announced the sale of her admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applying for their form is straightforward because all you have to do is follow the steps described below and submit your application. Because the form is on their website, you may fill it out and send it right away.
• The Basic General Nurse Training program is a General Nursing program offered to young boys and girls who are at least 17.5 years old at the time of enrollment.
• Holder of an SSCE (O’level) or equivalent with at least 5 credits in English, mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology in no more than two sittings.
• The validity of WAEC, GCE, or NECO results is limited to ten years from the date of release by the examination council.
• Every year, September is the start of the Basic Nursing Training program, and March is the start of the Post Basic Nursing Training program.
• The school will verify all of the results given by students at the time of admission.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CON OKE ODE ADMISSION FORM
• To pay for the form, go to the College Admission Portal at https://portal.kwaraconokeode.com.ng. N10,800 is the form number.
• Return to the Admission Page https://portal.kwaraconokeode.com.ng after acquiring your access code.
• Click Submit after entering your access code.
• Fill out the online Admissions Form and upload your passport photos and credentials.