Table of Contents
College of Nursing and Midwifery Yola Admission Requirements 2023
Admission forms for the 2022/2023 session of Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery are currently available.
For the academic session, applications are being accepted from adequately qualified individuals for admission into the Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, Post Basic Nursing, Basic Nursing, and Remedial Nursing Programs.
* For Basic Midwifery and Post Basic Nursing, interested candidates must have five (5) credits in NECO/WAEC/NABTEB, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, taken in not more than two sittings.
* A Registered Midwife with a current practice license is also required for Post Basic Nursing candidates.
* The candidate must have four credits in English Language, Biology, and any two of the above disciplines for Community Nursing and Community Midwifery programs. Non-indigenes are not permitted to participate in community programs.
How to Apply
* Applicants can pay #5000 for application forms at Polaris Bank or Zenith Bank and have them deposited into the College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, account via Adamawa State Gov’t Pay Direct.
* After that, the printout of the payment slip is delivered to the College Bursary Department, which will issue a receipt and an application form.
Deadline: On or before July 23, 2022, all completed forms must be returned.
THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION WILL TAKE PLACE ON AUGUST 2, 2023, WHILE THE INTERVIEW WILL TAKE PLACE ON AUGUST 9, 2023.