Table of Contents
College of Nursing and Midwifery Eleyele, Ibadan Entry Requirements 2023
Suitably qualified students are invited to apply for admission to the following programs at Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan. For more information, go here.
College of Nursing and Midwifery Eleyele Basic Midwifery Program
This is a three-year program that will begin in March 2023 and end in March 2023, after which candidates will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as midwives and be eligible for registration as Registered Midwives with the NMCN (RM).
• Have at least five (5) credits (at no more than two (2) sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE;
• Only those who have earned the required credit pass in two (2) sittings. On admittance, he or she must be at least sixteen (17) years old.
• Any interested candidate should make a payment to the College Account in the amount of N10,500:00 using the online payment mechanism at https://oysconme.edu.ng/admission/appform.
• On this page, you can create an account. The provided email address and phone number must be unique, as they will be used as your Registration ID when making payment.
• The name given must be the applicant’s authentic name.
• It will automatically sign you in after you have successfully registered an email address, and you will soon see a payment option.
• When you click the play button, you will be redirected to the payment gateway, where you will be asked to enter your credit card information.
• Following a successful payment, you will be given a registration number and a pin, which you will use to finish your application.
• Because the registration number and pin obtained will be used for all other steps, each applicant should write it down or print it.
• After completing the online admission application, candidates should print the completed copy as well as other information from the website.
• On the day of the examination, the candidate must bring his or her photocard.