Admission Process of School of Midwifery, Cherish College of Nursing Sciences, Batsari, Katsina State.
The college’s admission form into the basic and post-basic nursing program is out for sale. Follow me closely as I guide you on how to go about your application.
• Candidate must have a minimum of five (5) credits in the following subjects, English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry in SSCE or GCE in not more than two sittings.
• Candidate must be between 16 and 25
• Four Passport photograph
• Statement of SSCE Result
• Birth Certificate
• Indigene letter (if you are an indigene).
Note: Awaiting result not accepted
How to Apply
1. Make a payment of ten thousand naira (10,000) to Cherish Microfinance Bank along Olusegun Obasanjo Drive, Opposite Dikko Inde House, Goruba Road, Katsina State.
2. Obtain your form at No 6, Queen Amina, GRA Kangiwa Road with your payment receipt, birth certificate, statement of SSCE results, two passports, and indigene letter.
3. Fill out your form and submit it at the cherish college of nursing and midwifery Headquarters, No.6 Queen Amina GRA Kangiwa Road.
See more on: https://conamkat.edu.ng