Table of Contents
Admission Process of School of Basic Midwifery, Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH), Bauchi State
The college’s admission form into the basic and post-basic nursing program is out for sale. The sales of application forms started on the 21st of March to the 3rd of June, 2022. Follow me closely as I guide you on how to go about your application.
• Candidate must have a minimum of five (5) credits in the following subjects, English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry in SSCE or GCE in not more than two sittings.
• Candidate must have chosen the College in 2022 JAMB UTME Form for Nursing Science course.
• Candidate must be between 17 and 26
Requirements and How to Apply
• Go to the School of Nursing, ATBU Teaching Hospital to collect an Invoice which will use to pay your application fee.
• Take the invoice to TSA pay points at ATBUTH, Bauchi, and pay the sum of áFive Thousand Two Hundred Naira only (N5,200).
• Obtain your form at the School of Nursing, ATBU Teaching Hospital.
All completed forms should be returned to the school a day before the entrance examination (3rd June 2022).
See more on: https://atbuth.org.ng