Table of Contents
university: Any University
for: US Students
courses: All Subjects
fund: Fully Funded
Fulbright scholarship for USA Students, 2022 is funded by US Students. The scholarship allows Masters’s level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Any University. The deadline of the scholarship is September 16, yearly
Degree Level: Masters
Available Subject: Any program/subject offered by the chosen university.
Scholarship Benefits: Full Funding, Tuition fees + living allowances + Accommodations + benefits.
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of the U.S
- Applicants of Fulbright U.S. Student Program, 2020 should be citizens of the U.S.
- Permanent residents are ineligible.
- Applicants must have been granted a bachelor’s degree or equivalent before the grant starts.
- Four years of professional experience/training is required for people in the field of creative and performing arts.
- Candidates applying for Fulbright U.S. Student Program, 2020 should be in good health and successful applicants must submit a satisfactory Medical Certificate.
- Applicants should be proficient in the written and spoken language of the host country.
- Applicants, at the time of application, may hold a J.D.
- Doctors of Medicine can obtain grants for an advanced level of study but not for internships or residencies.
- The following are the preferred qualifications for the Fulbright U.S. Student Program, 2020:
- Preference will be given to those who haven’t received a Fulbright grant previously.
- Candidates whose higher education was taken place at educational institutions in the United States will be given preference.
- Applicants who have not stayed/studied in the country they’re applying to for more than 6 months excluding the undergraduate study period abroad are preferred.
- Applicants with extensive previous foreign experience in the host country will be given lesser preference but can still apply.