host country: UK
scholarships is for: Developing Countries
type of scholarship: Masters
courses: All Subjects
funding: Fully Funded Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and Travel
Tony Shaw International Students House Scholarship – University of Westminster UK 2021 is open for Developing Countries . The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Westminster . The deadline of the scholarship is May 31, yearly
Degree Level: Scholarship is available for Maters degree level
Available Subjects: All courses offered in Westminster Business School are available under this scholarship.
Scholarship benefits: The Scholarship covers Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
Students from developing countries. students from following countries are not eligible.
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
- You must be an international student from a developing country and
- hold an offer for a full-time Masters in a subject within the Westminster Business School at the University.
- The criteria are: Equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential.
Before you can apply for a scholarship, you must first apply for and hold an offer on a course at the University of Westminster. Once you hold either a conditional or unconditional offer on a course, you will be provided with a confirmation email/ letter by the admissions office and then you may apply for a scholarship.
To apply for a scholarship, you will need to download and complete the relevant scholarship application form and submit it together with supporting documents by POST. The deadline for applications is 31 May yearly.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 31 May yearly
- British Council Grants for Young Creative Professionals in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Turkish Government Scholarships – Türkiye
- Master Degree Scholarship In Ireland
- Danish Government Long-Term Scholarship
- Taiwan ICDF International Scholarship
- University of the People Online Tuition Free Degrees
- HEC PARIS MBA SCHOLARSHIP FOR EXCELLENCE
- pfms scholarships 2020