Table of Contents
DreamGo Scholarship for International Students in the USA
Dream Go, Inc is pleased to announce the DreamGo Scholarship is only for international students. They play a pivotal role in shaping the academic “dreams” of the students. Through the program, they paint a dream of formalizing a supportive platform for international students without incurring payment fees.
The company’s sole dedication is to commit to quality educational services with respect to college and university applications and to its adaptive functions. Dream Go Inc. proudly provides international students from China with scholarships up to 1000 dollars per semester.
Dream Go, Inc is a multifaceted International-Student Oriented Educational Consulting Company based in New York City.
DreamGo Scholarship for International Students in the USA Scholarship Description:
- Applications Deadline: March 31, yearly
- Course Level: The scholarships are open to all college or university-level programs.
- Study Subject: Any
- Scholarship Award: 1000 dollars per semester. The winners will be selected by the owners, management, and staff of Dream Go Inc. the scholarship check will be sent directly to the college or university of the recipient.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available
- Scholarship can be taken in New York, USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: international students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria will be taken into account when considering all applications:
- How interesting or helpful do we think your statement is
- GPA ( must be 3.0 or higher)
- Only international student
- Employees of Dream Go Inc and their immediate relatives are not eligible
To participate in this international scholarship, you need to submit letters of recommendation. Only one application per student. Dream Go Inc reserves the right to verify all information, including the date of high school graduation and school enrollment status.
How to Apply: To enter, you must submit a complete scholarship application via email to email@example.com. Incomplete applications or those that contain excessive grammatical errors will not be considered.
To apply, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-838-3466.