Table of Contents
Shaanxi University International Student Scholarship Program in China 2023
Applications are invited for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship Program for the 2022 academic year. Scholarships are available for non-Chinese citizens.
Founded in 1944, Shaanxi Normal University is a top-tier comprehensive teachers’ university directly administered by the Ministry of Education and under the key construction of the state’s “211” Project.
Presently, it has 21 schools and departments, 2 basic courses teaching departments, 65 undergraduate majors, 159 master’s degree specializations, 69 doctoral specializations, and 18 post-doctoral mobile research stations.
The university has competitive advantages in the areas of Chinese Language and Literature, History and Cultural Studies, Business Administration, International Trade, Education and Psychology, and Bio-engineering.
Shaanxi University International Student Scholarship Program in China Description
- Applications Deadline: April 10, yearly
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a postgraduate program. This scholarship only supports master’s students or Ph.D. students.
- Study Subject: There are three Ph.D. English-taught Programs——Computer Software and Technology, Curriculum and Teaching Theory and Chemistry, and other programs are all Chinese-taught programs.
- Scholarship Award: Categories and Criteria
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for non-Chinese citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: 10 scholarships are available in each category.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for non-Chinese citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for doctoral programs.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application procedure at Shaanxi Normal University Online Application System, https://snnu.17gz.org/. Submit the completed application form for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship online and print a hard copy;
- Submit all your application documents by post to International Students Office before the deadline of April 10, 2023
- Conduct preliminary examination of materials, interviews, and comprehensive assessment;
- After the final auditing by the China Scholarship Council, the admission name list will be announced online in July-August yearly.
Application Documents (in duplicate)
a) Application Form for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship? written in Chinese or English?;
Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy.
b) Notarized the highest diploma (photocopy);
Prospective diploma winners must submit an official document issued by their current school to prove their current student status or expected graduation date.
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
c) Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
d) Research results. Published thesis, award certificates, etc. to prove their academic achievements and research capabilities;
e) A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English, a minimum of 800 words for master applicants and 1500 words for Ph.D. applicants);
f) Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or associate professor.
g) Valid HSK certificate;
h) Photocopy of Passport Photo Page;
i) Notarized No Criminal Activity Certificate (in English or Chinese);
j) Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy);