university: Educational Institutions in Kenya
for: Kenyan Students Only
type: High Secondary School
course: All Subjects
fund: Partial Funding / Limited support
Kenya Education Fund KEF Scholarships 2021 is funded by Kenya, Kenya Education Fund for Kenyan Students Only. The scholarship allows High Secondary School level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Educational Institutions in Kenya. The deadline for the scholarship is August 31, 2021
Degree Level: High Secondary School
Available Subjects: Any subject taught in Kenyan Institutions at High Secondary School Level.
Eligible Nationalities: Open for Kenyan Students only
- The candidates applying for Kenya Education Fund (KEF) Scholarships should be a citizen of Kenya.
- The applicant must be a Kenyan student and should currently be in Standard 8, Form 1, or Form 2.
- The candidates should have a financial need and the academic excellence of the candidates is taken into consideration.
- Applicants of Kenya Education Fund (KEF) Scholarships must have a KCPE of 320 or above.
For applying to this scholarship you need to get a scholarship form. You can get a scholarship form either through Mail or by visiting the office:
1. By Mail:
- Send us an unused self-addressed return envelope size A4 already stamped with KSH 50.00 postage stamps (Kenya only).
- Return the completely filled application form (e-mailed or scanned application will not be considered) to the mailing address
Kenya Education Fund
P. O. Box 384-00100
2. Visit Office:
Thika, Upperhill Area, Opposite Bluepost Hotel on Nairobi – Embu Highway.
Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM.
lease call before coming to make sure someone will be there to assist you.
+254 702 769 712
+254 739 173 603
Do not hesitate to ask questions in the comment box or check out other opportunities you can see on our website. You can subscribe with your email so we can notify you always about our new posts and opportunities. Do not miss out.