Don’t date someone because of these 8 Reasons. Love is full of surprises, don’t say you love someone when you not going to love them. Loving someone without being serious about it can lead hurting the person feelings.
When both of you can be transparent with each other, and accept each other wholeheartedly, it really is a great feeling. You will know when you are in the right relationship when the other person makes you feel emotionally and mentally happy all the way around.
The purpose of being in a good relationship is to find someone you can spend the rest of your life with. That’s it.
1. You don’t date to waste other people’s time.
2. You don’t date to have someone feed your ego.
3. You don’t date to temporarily fill a void emotionally or physically.
4. Don’t date someone because the world doing same thing, don’t keep boyfriend or girlfriend because friends has theirs.
5. Don’t date to get material things, money and to catch fun, don’t play with people feelings.
7. Don’t date someone because you want to date, being with someone because you ready for serious relationship ( marriage )
8. Don’t date someone because you’re lonely, needs someone to talk to or be with. Don’t date someone out of depression.
You date to find that one person who you feel like you can spend the rest of your life with.
A relationship is not about having a handsome boyfriend or a pretty girlfriend. It’s not about trying to make things perfect because there are no perfect relationships. But it’s finding someone who matches you and would accept the worst of you and will go through everything without giving up on you.
Finally one of the best things about being in the right relationship is the peace you feel with not having to worry about the other person breaking your heart. It’s such a beautiful thing when both of you can start a brand new chapter together on the same page.
Important thing in life is making right decisions, go into relationship because you’re ready for marriage, keeping boyfriend and girlfriend has a lot of challenges and consequences, are you ready to face difficulties of dating?