Table of Contents
Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarship 2022
The government of Heilongjiang is offering Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarship Program at Jiamusi c. The scholarship is open for international students to pursue an Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral program.
Applicants will receive the fees of registration, tuition, experimentation, practical training, basic teaching materials, accommodation, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Established in 1947, Jiamusi University is a multi-disciplinary university situated in the People’s Republic of China. The University has covered post-graduate education, general higher education, higher vocational and technical education, and adult education (continuing education)
Why you should apply to this University?
Jiamusi University is the provincial key construction university with a high level in Heilongjiang province, which is also a comprehensive university with a wide range of categories and medical specialties.
- Application Deadline: April 15, yearly
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral programs.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging, and comprehensive medical insurance. Students should pay the traveling and living expenses on their own.
- Numbers of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International (except China)
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students (except China) can apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelor’s Degree with a scholarship must have a high school diploma with excellent grades.
- Applicants under the age of 35 applying for the Master’s Degree with scholarship must have a Bachelor’s Degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have a Master’s Degree with excellent grades.
For the academic achievement holders of doctoral degrees, the salary grade in all other degrees has the highest earning potential.
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: http://iec.jmsu.edu.cn/system/_content/download.jsp?urltype=news.DownloadAttachUrl&owner=1219042656&wbfileid=2210071
As part of the application, the applicants must submit two copies of each document:
- Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
- The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
- Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
- Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
- Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
- Passport copy
To apply for this scholarship, the applicants must need to do register at the university in an undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral degree program.
The scholarships include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Dates and Deadlines
The applicants need to apply before April 15, yearly.