Last Updated on
for : International Students
type: PhD, Post Doctorate
course: All Subjects
funding: Partial Funding / Limited support
University Of Hamburg Doctoral Scholarship in Germany, 2020 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD, Post Doctorate level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Hamburg . The deadline of the scholarship is October 31, 2019
Degree Level: PhD, Post Doc
Available Subject: Scholarships is available for any subject taught in University.
Scholarship Benefits: EUR 1200, EUR 154 for childcare
Eligible Nationalities: Students from all Nationalities are able to apply.
- For basic scholarship, applicants’ university graduation should not be more than a year.
- Only on rare occasions, the university will accept candidates who graduated three years back, on the grounds of health or family related issues.
- The applicants for the University Of Hamburg – Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020 must have above-average grades in their graduate degree.
- Hamburg students who meet the criteria are eligible.
- For completion scholarship: In case if the applicant is a research associate at a university or research institute, then his/her employment must not be more than four years.
- Students of medicine at the UKE must write a course-related doctoral thesis.
- Applicants for University Of Hamburg – Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020 should intend to pursue your doctoral project at the University of Hamburg.
- Students of medicine (UKE) can only apply if their main topic for the doctoral program lies mainly within another faculty, such as pharmacy, biology, medical psychology, chemistry or physics.
- Rotary-UNESCO IHE Scholarships for Water and Sanitation Professionals
- Study for free: World Bank scholarship for international students
- UCD Business School MBA Scholarships
- Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Programme
- Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarships
- IsDB-TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowship
- pfms scholarships 2020