Table of Contents
for: International Students
type: Ph.D., Post Doctorate
course: All Subjects
funding: Partial Funding / Limited support
University Of Hamburg Doctoral Scholarship in Germany, 2022 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Ph.D., Post Doctorate level program (s) in the field of All Subjects taught at the University of Hamburg. The deadline for the scholarship is October 31, 2022
Degree Level: Ph.D., Post Doc
Available Subject: Scholarships are available for any subject taught at University.
Scholarship Benefits: EUR 1200, EUR 154 for childcare
Eligible Nationalities: Students from all Nationalities are able to apply.
- For basic scholarships, applicants’ university graduation should not be more than a year.
- Only on rare occasions, the university will accept candidates who graduated three years back, on the grounds of health or family-related issues.
- The applicants for the University Of Hamburg – Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2022 must have above-average grades in their graduate degree.
- Hamburg students who meet the criteria are eligible.
- For completion scholarship: In case the applicant is a research associate at a university or research institute, then his/her employment must not be more than four years.
- Students of medicine at the UKE must write a course-related doctoral thesis.
- Applicants for University Of Hamburg – Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020 should intend to pursue their doctoral project at the University of Hamburg.
- Students of medicine (UKE) can only apply if their main topic for the doctoral program lies mainly within another faculty, such as pharmacy, biology, medical psychology, chemistry, or physics.