Scholarships For International Students At Hof University Germany
Scholarships for International Students at Hof University, germany are currently ongoing.eligible persons are welcome to apply now.
The Scholarship is designed to fund fees for International Students pursuing their Masters and Undergraduate Degree in Germany. Carefully read through and Apply.
What You Need To Know About Hof University
The University of Applied Sciences Hof also known as Hof University of Applied Sciences , is a public non-profit business, media and technical vocational university founded in 1994 in Upper Franconia, Bavaria, Germany.Under the condition of reception of financial means from the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts and the DAAD , Hochschule Hof gives semester or yearly scholarships to qualified foreign students in need for the winter semester 2018/19.
The scholarships shall provide financial support for foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is officialy meant for International Students pursuing their Undergraduate and postgraduate Studies in Germany. Scholarships for International Students at Hof University is open to any field offered at the university
The Scholarships for International Students at Hof University is hosted in Germany
All International Students are eligible to Apply
The scholarship depends on the financial means provided available for the respective semester. It lies between 100,00 € – 659,00 € per month.
Scholarships for International Students at Hof University Eligibilities:
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- International students must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for therespective semester (summer semester 2017 or winter semester 2017/18).
- International students must be academically (previous examination
performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof.
- International students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information.
- Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any kind of governmental scholarship) for the same period of time cannot be considered and are exempted from this scholarship!
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
– completed online application
– Declaration of application
– proof of enrollment
– latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of their final transcript
of their Bachelor degree in either German or English language) – with average
– short CV
– proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)
Only complete, legible and personally signed applications will be considered.
The Declaration of application has to be submitted before the application deadline in the International Office to Mr. Noldin (room A 015).
Application Deadline: updates on deadline will be communicated shortly