Government of Slovak Scholarship 2022
Government of Slovak Scholarship: The Government of Slovak has issued a call for scholarship applications for bachelor’s, master’s and Ph.D. degree studies.
The areas of study for Slovak Government Scholarship include:
- Economics and Management,
- Construction Engineering, Technology, Production and Infrastructure,
- Ecology and Environmental Sciences,
- Veterinary Medicine,
- Water Resources Management,
- Medical Sciences,
- Pharmaceutical Sciences,
- Non-Medical Health Sciences.The scholarships offer covers tuition fees, accommodation expenses and subsistence allowances for the whole duration of studies.Students will meet the cost of air fare. The studies will be conducted in the Slovak language following the first year of intensive language preparation.Government of Slovak Scholarships EligibilityApplicants must meet the following conditions:
A. Undergraduate (Bachelor’s and Master’s degree studies)
1. Good secondary school grades,
2. Not more than 25 years of age,
3. Strong grades on the major subjects that are key to the specialty preferred,
4. Completed Secondary Education in the last three (3) years,
5. Has original certificate.
B. Post Graduate (Ph.D. degree studies)
1. Are serving in the public sector,
2. Completed two (2) years of continuous public service since their last degree studies,
3. Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree of at least Upper Second class honors level,
4. Ph.D. applicants must have a relevant Master’s Degree,
5. Not more than 40 years of age.
Government of Slovak Scholarships Application Procedure
All eligible candidates must read and follow the following guidelines strictly:
Complete application forms with attached certified photocopies of ID, academic/professional certificates transcripts, Birth Certificate other testimonials should be sent to (See below).
Further information about the conditions of the Slovak Government scholarships are available at:
- Government of Slovak Scholarships
- Government of the Slovak Scholarships Grants
- Full Slovak Government Scholarships Applications