university : University of Surrey, Scholarships in UK
for: International Students
course: Hospitality Management, Tourism Management
fund: Partial Funding / Limited support Only tuition fees, £5,000 tuition fee waiver
University of Surrey Hospitality and Tourism Management Prestige Scholarships, 2020 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor level program(s) in the field of Hospitality Management, Tourism Management taught at University of Surrey . The deadline of the scholarship is December 31, yearly
Degree Level: Scholarship is for Bachelors programs in Hospitality and tourism management.
Available Subjects: Hospitality and tourism management
Scholarship Benefits: £5,000 scholarship in the form of a tuition fee waiver in year 1.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is open for international students
In order to be eligible for this scholarship students must:
- Be studying on one of the following programmes:
- International Event Management BSc (Hons)
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management BSc (Hons)
- International Hospitality Management BSc (Hons)
- International Tourism Management BSc (Hons)
- Be an overseas fee paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees)
- Have studied and achieved grades of ABB at A-level (excluding Critical Thinking or General Studies), or an equivalent approved qualification
- Be an offer holder , full-time undergraduate course in any subject at the University of Surrey
- Meet all the conditions of your offer and select Surrey as your firm choice by 20 July
- You must not be in receipt of any other scholarship/sponsorship.
The University will identify eligible students based on nationality so there is no application form. Students holding dual nationality are still eligible, if you have not been written to about this award please provide us with a scan of the appropriate passport to register your interest in the scheme. All eligible offer holders that comply with the above mentioned criteria will receive a notification of the award in September yearly.
Deadline: 31 December yearly