Linköping University International Scholarships in Sweden
Want to study in Sweden? Do you have ambition, leadership experience, and a strong professional background? You could study for a master’s degree in Sweden on Linköping University International Scholarships
Linköping University is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarship opportunities for outstanding international students. Liu International Scholarship is aimed at supporting international master degree students with critical academic potential from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area.
Linköping University offers many innovative educational programs, many of them focus on a clear business focus, which is leading to a qualification, for example, doctors, teachers, economists, and engineers.
Applications Deadline: 7 April yearly
Course Level: The scholarship is for pursuing a master degree program at Linköping University in Sweden
Scholarship Award: 100% Tuition Fees
Numbers of Awards: A limited number of scholarship available
Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students (outside the European Union/European Economic Area and Switzerland) are eligible for this master’s scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Linköping University in Sweden.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, the following conditions are eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- Students who have applied for a master’s program at Linköping University
- You applied before the time limit of entry time (January 15, 2019), and
- Citizens from countries outside the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland must pay application and tuition fees for higher education in Sweden.
- Students do not need to pay application and tuition fees if they are citizens of a country within the EU/EEA or Switzerland, permanent Swedish residents, exchange students (from all countries), and Ph.D. students.
Applications are open for new students.
How to Apply
To participate, the applicants must need to check to the application process through the given link: https://liu.se/en/article/scholarships?l=en
If you are exempt from paying fees, you must provide documentation of your citizenship status (and fee-exempt status) in order for your application to be processed.
- You selected a master program at Linköping University as your first priority (ranked as number 1 of 4).
- You have been admitted to your first choice in the first notification of the election results (April 4, 2019), and
- The student must inform Linköping University in writing if he/she is no longer required to pay tuition fees.
- The tuition fees for a student awarded an LIU International Scholarship are reduced by 25, 50, 75 or 100%.
- Scholarships within the program LIU International Scholarships will result in a tuition fee waiver of 50-100 %.
- The scholarship covers the total tuition fee or part of the tuition fee. If the scholarship covers part of the tuition fee, the student must pay the outstanding amount (=the remainder of the fee) no later than the payment deadline.