Turkey Undergraduate Scholarships » Turkey Masters Scholarships » Turkey PhD Scholarships – Turkish Government Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for Turkish Government Scholarships 2020 Turkish Government Scholarships: The Turkish Government annually offers scholarships to international students for Undergraduate and Graduate (Master/PhD) studies, as well as for Research and Turkish Language Summer Courses.
- Applicants should not be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey or hold a dual nationality (Turkish and any other country’s nationality).
- Undergraduate candidates should have a “good” level of a high school graduation degree. The high school which was graduated from should be equivalent to the high schools in Turkey.
- Candidates should not have suspended education more than 2 years after graduation and not be older than 25 years on the date of application.
- Candidates for graduate studies (Master/PhD) should be a graduate of a 4-year university and not be older than 40 years on the date of application.
- Research candidates should be a graduate of a 4-year university and have a good level of Turkish, English or French.
- Candidates for the Turkish Language Summer Courses should be a university student or a graduate student.
- Candidates should not be infected with a contagious disease (HIV, Hepatitis-C and etc) or should not have a disease preventing his/her education in Turkey.
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
Türkiye scholarships consist of these opportunities:
- For Undergraduate Students 250 USD per month
- For Master’s Students 360 USD per month
- For Ph.D. Students 500 USD per month
- For Research Scholarships Holders 900 USD per month
- Türkiye Scholarship students can stay in public university dormitories without paying any fee. Students who do not want to stay in these dormitories can use other housing possibilities on their own expenses.
Tuition and Fees
- Türkiye Scholarship students do not pay any tuition or university fee for education.
- Türkiye Scholarship students are covered by public health insurance.
Turkish Language Course
- Türkiye Scholarship Students take Turkish language course for one year if they do not have proof of Turkish Language knowledge. Turkiye Scholarship students who study in other languages instead of Turkish must also take Turkish Language Course.
- Türkiye Scholarship students will get a certain amount of money for their transportation expenses at their first arrival to Türkiye and departure after graduation from Türkiye.For more information and scholarship application see; Turkish Government Scholarships for Undergraduate and Graduate Master PhD Studies