Türkiye Scholarships 2022/ Turkish Burslari Scholarship 2022 Applications Open
Apart from providing education opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Turkey offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students and researchers to pursue full-time or short-term programs at the top universities in Turkey.
Türkiye Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
Application Dates: 10 January – 20 February 2022
Türkiye Scholarships applications for 2020 will be received in one period, and applications will be open between 15th January- 20th February 2021 for international students from all countries.
What is unique about the Turkish Burslari Scholarship 2022?
What makes Türkiye Scholarships unique is that it’s not only inclusive of financial support but also provides university placement to its awardees at all levels of higher education.
Programs and Levels of Study
Programs open for application are: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs
Applications will be open to applicants who wish to study at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels.
Other programs such as Research Scholarships, Success Scholarships, and KATİP have different application periods and are announced regularly on our website and social media channels.
PASSPORT NOTICE For 2022 Applications
As part of the 2022 application and evaluation process, in order to facilitate and quicken the later stages of your admission, although it is not compulsory
all candidates planning to apply this year are strongly advised to make their application with a valid passport as their personal or identification document, or at least hold and present a valid passport during the scholarship interviews.
How To Apply
Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates.
There are no institutions or persons authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships.
- Candidates are strongly advised to carefully read the instructions and warnings in the application system.
- Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
- Applications delivered by post, courier, or by hand will not be accepted.
- Applications are free of charge. Please do not entertain any third-party institutions or persons who offer to make an application on behalf of you in exchange for a fee.
- Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time. Applicants will be placed in a university and program among their 12 preferences which they choose in the application system
Required Documents FOR Turkish Burslari Scholarship 2022
All candidates must submit the following documents during online application:
- A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport
- A recent photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos that are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
A research proposal and an example of your written work (for Ph.D. applicants only)
Most programs in Turkish universities are instructed in Turkish. However, some departments and universities offer programs in English or other languages. Candidates who wish to study in these programs need to have an internationally recognized language certificate to prove their language proficiency (TOEFL and other equivalent certificates). Most of these programs require international admission test scores such as GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc. Candidates can check the language of instruction while selecting the programs in the application system.
Undergraduate candidates who possess International qualifications such as SAT or GCSE instead of national exam scores will need to provide the minimum required qualifications needed for completing secondary school according to these international exams.
All Türkiye Scholarships awardees who do not possess a C1 Level Certificate for Turkish Proficiency (including those who are placed into English or other language taught programs) must attend a 1-year Turkish Preparatory Course and attain the C1 Level Certificate by the end of their academic year.
- fully funded scholarship 2022
- fully-funded scholarship for Africans
- presidential scholarships for Zimbabweans
- top 10 scholarships for Nigerians