Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2022
The Griffith Remarkable Scholarship gives international students an opportunity to take on an undergraduate or graduate degree program offered at Griffith University, Australia which is known as one of the best universities in Australia. Through this scholarship program, students get a chance to explore their academic potential, different subject areas, cultures, and experiences in a different country. This opportunity is open to all international students aside from citizens of Australia and New Zealand.
The benefit of the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship is a 50% tuition fee waiver that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate program tuition fees throughout the duration of the program.
To be Eligible
To be eligible for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship, applicants must
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent.
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application before the closing date.
- Satisfy and meet all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 2, or 3 2022
How to Apply
Applicants must apply to study for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Griffith University and apply for the scholarship on or before the closing date. The scholarship application deadline for Trimester 2, 2022 entry is on 18th of April 2022 and for the 3rd Trimester, 2022 is the 5th of August 2022. Applicants will need to add academic records and personal statements during the application process.
For more detailed information on the Scholarship and Application, pls visit the official website via; https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/scholarships/griffith-remarkable-scholarship