Bonamy Dobree School of English PGR International Scholarship is open for International Students (outside UK) The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects subjects available at Bonamy Dobree school taught at University of Leeds The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Apr 2020.
The School of English is offering a fully funded International scholarship. This award is normally for up to three years’ full-time study leading to a Doctoral Degree. This is on condition of satisfactory progress, reviewed at the end of the first academic year. The Bonomy Dobrée Scholarship offers full international fees and £12,000 of maintenance for three years (subject to satisfactory academic progress).
Bonamy Dobree School of English PGR International Scholarship is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Leeds.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
students from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Applicants to research degree programmes should normally have at least a first class or an upper second class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline.
- The criteria for entry for some research degrees may be higher, for example, several faculties, also require a Masters degree. Applicants are advised to check with the relevant School prior to making an application.
- Applicants who are uncertain about the requirements for a particular research degree are advised to contact the School or Graduate School prior to making an application.
English language requirements
- The minimum English language entry requirement for research postgraduate research study is an IELTS of 6.5 overall with at least 6 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent.
- The test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course in order to be valid. Some schools and faculties have a higher requirement.